I'm a yoga instructor who loves to start the day full of energy and happy thoughts! Have you ever woken up and felt like you can't get out of bed? There are some days that we feel drained and out of energy and want to spend the entire day under the blanket. Be in charge of your life and make the most out of every day, regardless if you feel great or not so much.
Here are five reasons for motivation in those tough mornings:
1) Make your bed. As US Navy Admiral William H. McRaven said: "If you wanna change the world, start off by making your bed". It's nice to start off your day with small, easily attainable goals. Even if the rest of the day sucks, you have done something good.
2) The smell of the morning coffee filling the living room. A nice hot cup of coffee, is the best stimulant to wake you up.
3) Think of something nice to do to start of your day. It can be as little as smiling to a stranger or letting your loved ones know that "you love them". Be nice and kind to those around you and karma will return the favor :)
4) Try to do only things that you like. Life is too short to waste time during the day for things we don't enjoy or bring us down.
5) Remember that everyday is full of surprises. You never know what you will come across during the day, so be open to the endless opportunities by getting yourself out there!
Enjoy every single moment by the time you open your eyes and try to be present! Be grateful
for your health, those who love you and who you love and get out of that bed!